Is it possible to stop a cplex milp solver, save to disk and resume later?
How to do that?
Does this work...
- Start cplex milp solver and wait for incumbent solution
- Save a case file with an incumbent solution to a case file.
- Restart AIMMS, open model and load case file.
- Set Advanced start -> Use advanced basis.
- Start cplex milp solver again.
Is there another method?
Is this similar to just letting the solver continue?
Is it possible to save and load the tree? Is that required?
Best answer by Marcel HuntingView original