Solved

Is there an auto-populate for AIMMS functions?

• 9 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
  • AIMMS Implementation Partner
  • 57 replies
The help feature for using a function is very nice:

The auto-populate for inserting an element is also swell.

But how about some kind of auto-fill for the functions themselves? Is there a keyboard shortcut for that?

Thanks!
~Bon
icon

Best answer by Khang.Bui 9 April 2019, 20:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @mateusarakawa thanks for adding - I'll add that to the shortcuts list on the How-To!
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi Bon,

There certainly is a way to autopopulate the functions with their arguments. This is done by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + SPACE

In this example, the shortcut is performed twice. Once to complete the function name and another to add the argument fields.

A relevant link to our how-to containing a list of useful AIMMS keyboard shortcuts. Does this help to answer your question?

Hi, Khang, I often use Ctrl + K to comment and Ctrl + U to uncomment my code as it works for multiple lines. I didn't find it on the how-to link. Hope it helps! Sorry if it's not directly relevant to the question of the topic.
Userlevel 4
Badge
It's super duper crazy perfect! Thanks for a fast and complete answer.

You rock!

~Bon
Hi Bon,

There certainly is a way to autopopulate the functions with their arguments. This is done by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + SPACE

In this example, the shortcut is performed twice. Once to complete the function name and another to add the argument fields.

A relevant link to our how-to containing a list of useful AIMMS keyboard shortcuts. Does this help to answer your question?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator