SAP integration

• 6 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

Is there an pre-defined SAP integration? I am having issues (being approved by the IT for such access) to get SAP ODBC driver. Looking for alternatives, I found that using the SAP integration suite, companies have built APIs to access data from SAP. I wanted to know if AIMMS has such APIs available, or is the ODBC driver the only approach? 

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @mohammadansari !

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately right now there is not a ‘one size fits all’ solution available. It all depends on the type of integration (write/read/update), the SAP type/version, the restrictions regarding IT environment, restrictions within SAP and maybe even more details.

We're happy to go over your specific situation during a meeting, in which we can give you advice based on your specific scenario. Could you contact me on roxanna.bindenga@aimms.com?

KR,
Roxanna

-- PS For anyone coming across this question because they are looking for related answers: we will work on an article with some examples of SAP integrations so you'll get an idea of possible solutions. I will reply to this post once updates are available. Feel free to contact me any time if you require assistance on this topic.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator