Solved

How to show the data resulting from a stochastic program in the WebUI

• 28 May 2019
  • 2 replies

When solving a stochastic program, the results can be accessed using .Stochastic. However, I cannot find this data in the WebUI when trying to make, for example, a table showing the objective value of the stochastic program for each scenario.

My question then, is this: how do I show the values of both Decision Variables and the Objective Function for each scenario, resulting from solving a Stochastic Program?
icon

Best answer by mohansx 5 June 2019, 02:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Thanks, that works!
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Hello @aron.hout , when adding an identifier to a table - you should find the variable.stochastic in the list and add that to the table (See attached screenshot).

Alternatively, you can also create a separate parameter and store the stochastic variable values in that parameter. Say, Var(i, j). Parameter(i, j, IndexStochasticScenarios). Index StochasticScenarios is a predeclared index for the stochastic scenarios set.

code:
solve MathProgram;

Parameter(i, j, IndexStochasticScenarios) := Var.Stochastic(i, j, indexStochasticScenarios)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator