Solved

SidePanelOrder and WidgetOrder sets

• 14 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi AIMMS support!

I have noticed that for the Workflow Panel and for the Status Bar there are pre-declared sets for indication of the order of the workflow steps (webui::indexWorkflowOrder) and status bar messages (webui::indexApplicationExtension) respectively. But for the Side Panel and the Widget Action the developer needs to declare such a set (as a subset of integers) in each model. In my point of view it will be better to work with per-declared sets for all these objects, also makes it easier to copy sections between different models.

Are there plans to add these pre-declared sets for the workflow and status in the future releases?

Thanks,

Tanya

icon

Best answer by Pratap Kumble 14 January 2020, 13:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks Pratap, this is exactly what I was looking for!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @tbulavskaya,

We actually do have pre-declared index that can be used for Side Panel and Widget Actions as well -  

webui::indexPageExtension

You can find this in the ExtensionOrder set (under the AIMMS WebUI library → Pages and Dialog Support → Public Workflow Support Declarations) which is a subset of the pre-declared set of Integers, with several indices:

• indexWorkflowOrder, used to reference the number of Workflows,
  • indexNoOfPages: used to reference the number of pages or steps in each Workflow.
  • indexPageExtension: used to reference the number of page extension such as Page Actions, Side Panels and also Widget Actions.
  • indexApplicationExtension: used to reference the number of application extension such as Status Bar messages.

I did realize that the documentation does not reflect this. Working on correcting that.

Please let us know if this helped.

Thanks,

Pratap

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator