Solved

How to Select a Date in WebUI

• 8 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge
  • AIMMS Implementation Partner
  • 9 replies

I have a String parameter for BeginDateofCalendar which takes a string of date.

I created a procedure for getting value for the above string parameter using DialogGetDate which gives me option to select a date from Calendar.

But it only working in WinUI

When i am running the procedure in a page in WebUI its running but the calendar is opening in AIMMS App, not in WebUI.

what should i do so that the calendar opens in WebUI and not in AIMMS App?

icon

Best answer by Chris Kuip 11 March 2021, 15:50

View original

6 replies

Badge

Hi Roy,

To be honest, there is no direct equivalent of DialogGetDate in the WebUI. In the WebUI, it is possible to get an element in a calendar, and this calendar element can be specific up to a minute. You can convert an element to a string easily using formatString. For instance as follows:

sp_someDay := formatString("%e”, ep_someDay);

More elaborate conversions between element and string can be done using StringToTimeslot and TimeslotToString not illustrated here.

Please find enclosed an example AIMMS project for selecting(in sequence):

1. A date 
  2. A date/time

The dialogs presented in here can be found by hovering over the value of ep_someDay or ep_someMinute and selecting the small calendar icon that appears.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

With kind regards,

Chris

Thanks @Chris Kuip for the help.

Badge

Hi @roy 

Did Chris’s answer help you with your problem?

Thanks

Yes @Andrew.

Hi @roy 

Did Chris’s answer help you with your problem?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi Roy,

To be honest, there is no direct equivalent of DialogGetDate in the WebUI. In the WebUI, it is possible to get an element in a calendar, and this calendar element can be specific up to a minute. You can convert an element to a string easily using formatString. For instance as follows:

sp_someDay := formatString("%e”, ep_someDay);

More elaborate conversions between element and string can be done using StringToTimeslot and TimeslotToString not illustrated here.

Please find enclosed an example AIMMS project for selecting(in sequence):

1. A date 
  2. A date/time

The dialogs presented in here can be found by hovering over the value of ep_someDay or ep_someMinute and selecting the small calendar icon that appears.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

With kind regards,

Chris

Badge

Hi Roy,

Is this what you are looking for?

With kind regards,

Chris

Yes I am looking for that. I saw that page earlier. But That page has no information  how to implement it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi Roy,

Is this what you are looking for?

With kind regards,

Chris

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator