I plan to work from the Python workbench to call AIMMS to execute the optimization for my research project.
I have some questions about linking AIMMS to Python:
1) How do I execute the AIMMS file by calling it from Python?
2) Will the results be written back to Python? Or, how can I export the results to the Python workbench?
Thanks in advance, I look forward to executing my research with AIMMS...
Best answer by Arthur
We recommend you to use the AIMMS command line options to do so, as explained in the following PDF:
And in the following How-To:
To exchange data, you may choose between the following 3 options:
- a database, like SQLite as explained in the following document:
- Excel through the AIMMSXLLibrary as explained in the following document:
- or a text file in AIMMS data format as explained in the following PDF.
Hope it helps !