Solved

Unable to access repository

• 23 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +4

When I tried to add library from repository, I got the error:

Unable to get the list of available libraries from repository.

Can you tell me how to deal with it?

icon

Best answer by luis 7 July 2023, 10:56

View original

8 replies

Badge +4

Hello,

You shouldn't be blocked in this case.

Have you tried on a separate network or on a different computer?

It is good so we can check if it is a specific error or more general

Hi I can do this on my laptop, and now I have just copied the the software file on my laptop to my PC and the PC can do it too.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Chunyang which AIMMS version you are using and which library you wanted to add?

Badge +4

Hi @Chunyang which AIMMS version you are using and which library you wanted to add?

Hi, I am using the AIMMS 4.91.1.1, I hope to add the XLLibrary from Repository Library. However, when I click the Add Library from Repository, I get the error: Unable to get the list of available libraries from repository.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hello Chunyang,

This could be a networking/security limitation that doesn't allow you to download our library information.

Can you please try to access https://library-repository.aimms.com:443/libs/7D23E0F3-1030-49F7-9E07-3482C63D8997/1.1.0.7/vc141_x64_Release.alib ? This is an example of a library file that is download via the library repository. If you get blocked, I would suggest talking with your IT to whitelist our library-repository.aimms.com url.

Thanks

Badge +4

Hello Chunyang,

This could be a networking/security limitation that doesn't allow you to download our library information.

Can you please try to access https://library-repository.aimms.com:443/libs/7D23E0F3-1030-49F7-9E07-3482C63D8997/1.1.0.7/vc141_x64_Release.alib ? This is an example of a library file that is download via the library repository. If you get blocked, I would suggest talking with your IT to whitelist our library-repository.aimms.com url.

Thanks

Hi thanks for the reply, I have tried to click the link directly and had the document downloaded. Does it mean I don’t get blocked?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hello,

You shouldn't be blocked in this case.

Have you tried on a separate network or on a different computer?

It is good so we can check if it is a specific error or more general

I am glad to hear that it resolved your issue.

Since it does work on a different computer on the same network, I suspect something is interfering with some communication aspect between AIMMS and the library repository. Maybe security/antivirus/firewall?

Badge +4

I am glad to hear that it resolved your issue.

Since it does work on a different computer on the same network, I suspect something is interfering with some communication aspect between AIMMS and the library repository. Maybe security/antivirus/firewall?

Yes, I agree with that, because I am using the university managed computer. Thanks for the reply.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator