WebUI: how to save the interface

• 11 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi, 

I’ve been developing some stuffs using webUI. But, somehow, some part of it (what I did earlier) is still there when I refresh the Chrome while the other part of it is gone whenever I refresh or go to the previous page. 

How to save the pages and interfaces that we have made in webUI ya? I’m using the latest version of AIMMS (AIMMS 4.84.6.2 64-bit).

Thanks,

Zulfan 

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I see this in the webUI folder. Why is there an “invalid” file?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

AIMMS 4.84.6.2 64-bit

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

The problem somehow disappears when I just close the AIMMS and open it again. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@zulfan.adiputra, how are you?

It is good to know that it worked, but, only for clarification, an .invalid file may give you problems. Did you tryied to merge a branch right before this problem appeared?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @gabiservidone ,

I’m good, thank you. I hope you’re doing fine as well. 

No, I did not do any merging or branching. In fact, it is still in my local server. In a glance, both the correct and the .invalid files seem to be similar. I don’t know what’s wrong as I didn’t do any editing on the webUI page as well. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @zulfan.adiputra,

are you still having problems? I suggest that you should delete the .invalid file and try again.

If the problem persists, try to be aware what you did that caused the .ivalid file. Then, send for us on support@aimms.com. 

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator