Hi folks, just taking a moment to share some good reads from the OR and optimization space that are making the rounds here...
- Optimization: From Its Inception by Thomas L. Magnanti
- Algebra: the maths working to solve the UK’s supply chain crisis by Michael Brooks
- You (also) need Mathematical Optimization in your organization … now! by Baris Cem Sal
- Art meets Operations Research — Menu Planning at HelloFresh by Robert Dochow
- Operations Research Analyst: The Fastest-Growing Job You've Never Heard Of by Edward Rothberg
…feel free to share anything good you come across too!