Solved

Question on status of a few topics for WebUI

• 21 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi all,

I’ve seen here and there some things mentioned on the following items below, but I lost track on the latest developments. Can someone share a status update on them?

• Have the capability to specify file decimals per identifier (instead of per widget) ?
  • Support for unit (parameters) in WebUI ?
  • Library support for WebUI , i.e. that some WebUI parts / pages become shareable across different AIMMS apps
  • Visible/hidden option per identifier in widget settings

Depending on this I might post an improvement idea for the backlog.

Thanks,

Joost

icon

Best answer by Madhu Krishnappa 22 August 2023, 12:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Joost 

I appreciate your inquiry.

As the Product Owner of AIMMS WebUI, I want to confirm that the features you've mentioned are indeed included in our backlog/roadmap for future development. However, it's important to understand that certain high-priority items currently take precedence in our development roadmap.  For instance, our team is currently dedicated to the development of the Diagram widget. This widget holds great significance for the WebUI, as it empowers users to visually represent and interact with the flow of networks, processes, and more. It's worth highlighting that the Diagram widget brings enhanced capabilities compared to the currently missing WinUI’s Network Object on WebUI.

Here's an update on the features you inquired about:

1. Capability to Specify Decimals per Identifier (instead of per widget): This feature is indeed in our backlog and will be addressed in due course.

2. Support for Unit (Parameters) in WebUI: This is also part of our backlog. We are actively coordinating with the Engine team to address the dependencies.

3. Library Support for WebUI: This is also part of our backlog and is being considered for future development.

4. Visible/Hidden Option per Identifier in Widget Settings: Similar to the first point, this feature is included in our backlog.

Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions or require additional information.

Best regards,
Madhu Krishappa
AIMMS WebUI Product Owner

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Madhu Krishnappa , thanks a lot for your answer appreciate it, and curious to learn about the Diagram widget which is a new thing for me, best Joost

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator