Solved

Automatically deploy an application to AIMMS PRO

• 28 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to automatically publish an application or upload a .aimmspack file to AIMMS PRO, more specifically on the AIMMS Cloud Platform.

Thanks, Rodrigo.

icon

Best answer by Jan-Willem 29 July 2021, 11:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi Rodrigo, thanks for your question. You wrote ‘automatically’ and that could mean various things. But let me share some of our plans in this area.

We are currently working on creating a collection of REST API services for AIMMS PRO (AIMMS Cloud Platform only) and one of the services we intend to provide is publication of an aimmspack. This opens the route for including automated app publication into your build/test pipeline (‘CI/CD’ if you like). My current best estimate for the release date of this service is somewhere in the next 6-8 months.

And then there is the long-standing wish for a ‘1-click publishing’ function in AIMMS Developer that would combine the various steps of ‘download’, ‘log on to PRO Portal’, ‘upload and publish app’. To my knowledge there is no timing for that yet, but I am pretty sure we’ll build that some day.

Hope this answers your question, if not let me know.

Jan-Willem

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator