Skip to main content
Solved

Download older AIMMS Pro executables

• 4 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

We currently have an AIMMS Pro on-premise installation which we need to upgrade to a newer AIMMS Pro version. We would like to upgrade to AIMMS PRO 24.4.2.1. The reason is we're in a bit of a hurry to finish the upgrade and want to minimize the risk (as we’re coming from a relatively old version), so we do not want to upgrade to a higher version to avoid having to migrate the AIMMS PRO database at version 24.5.1.

However, on the AIMMS download website we seem to only be able to download the latest version of AIMMS Pro, even though in the past it was possible to also download older versions (and of course it is also possible to download older versions of AIMMS Developer).

Can someone help us in finding the executable for AIMMS Pro 24.4.2.1?

Thanks!

Meike

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Dear Meike, 

I have just shared with you the .exe for PRO 24.4.2.1 via OneDrive. I have used the e-mail address you are registered with on the Community page.

Please let me know if you have received the e-mail invite. 

Kind regards,

Dessie 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Dessie,

thank you! I have received the mail and downloaded the file, we will now proceed with doing the AIMMS Pro upgrade.

Best,

Meike

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator