How do I solve a connection error for AIMMs Pro Launcher?

• 11 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +4
  • AIMMS Implementation Partner
  • 12 replies

When I try to launch one of our AIMMS applications on AIMMS Pro I get the error below. Another app I can run successfully (without even getting the dialog that asks if I want to open AppLauncher).

How do I fix this error?

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi, 

The error message indicates that you are experienced a network interruption or a problem that manifests like one.

Yet, due to the fact that it is not a consistent behavior first we need to troubleshoot and find the reason for the error. In order to do this I would like to ask you to share some logs with us which is not very handy on the community page. This is why I propose you to send us an e-mail to support@aimms.com so we can treat this as a ticked. In the ticket could you be able to share the logs from 

%LOCALAPPDATA%\AIMMS\PRO\Launcher\<Pro version no>\AimmsPROLauncher.log.txt
%LOCALAPPDATA%\AIMMS\PRO\AppLauncher\<Pro version no>\ProWebLink.log

on your machine as well as the name of the app which does not open and the one(s) that consistently open without any issue.

Thank you in advance!

Badge +4

Thank you for the quick response, but in the meanwhile I managed to solve the problem with help of my colleague Jacob Jan.

He advised to reinstall the AIMMS App launcher.

To save you unnecessary work, I will not send you the log files.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator