AIMMS Academy has added a new course in the Foundations series!
Foundations 201: Data modeling for linear programming
This course covers how to solve LP problems with the model and data separated.
This approach allows you to:
- Keep the structure of the model invariant.
- Provide flexibility so that changes in the data are easily handled.
In this course, the distribution problem of "Foundations 101: Introduction to Linear Programming" is extended in two steps:
- First, the model is extended to deliver pallets of bottled water to more destinations.
- Second, the model is extended with multiple bottling locations.
The goals of this training include:
- Learn the notation to separate model and data.
- Use AIMMS Developer to read data and solve the problem.
- Present tables containing both the data and the solution in the WebUI.