We recently released AIMMS 4.75 which packs quite a punch and is feature-rich!
We would love to hear your feedback on all the WebUI features and are curious to hear more about the Grid Layout.
Creating a layout in the WebUI and arranging widgets is a somewhat time-consuming task. We believe the Grid Layout will save you time and also bring consistency in the way your application looks. Some of the features that are available in the grid layout are:
- 10 standard layouts to choose from. Select a layout and just assign widgets areas.
- No need to size widgets anymore. The fit and adjust in the areas when assigned.
- Fits in a lot more resolutions. Moving towards responsiveness.
- Tablet friendly.
- Ability to create custom layouts, in case the standard layouts do not suffice.
- Centered layouts which eliminate defining a max columns.
Here are some useful links to get started:
- Grid Pages - https://manual.aimms.com/webui/webui-grid-pages.html
- Creating Custom Layouts - https://manual.aimms.com/webui/webui-grid-pages.html#custom-layouts
Please let us know what you think. We love your feedback and always welcome it.
PS: Attached is a short 10 minute video to get you started and quickly grasp some concepts. A crash course of sorts! :)