Solved

How do I empty a selectionbox in version 4.77 or higher?

Badge +4
  • AIMMS Implementation Partner
  • 12 replies

I see in the release notes that the default value of a parameter is now only available if it is specified.

However, I always use this option to empty selection boxes. I tried addding '’ as a default value, but that still does not allow me to select the “Default:: “ option in the dropdown.

So my question is “What should I now do to empty my selectionbox (and show the data for all possible values of the parameter - instead of only for the selected value (location in my case)?

icon

Best answer by gabiservidone 6 September 2022, 15:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Brn

I tried to reproduce here (using 4.85) and this is what I have as result. 

First is using an element parameter, second using a idexed parameter. As you can see, both has an ‘x’ in the right corner, if you click there, it will empty the value. Is this what you needed? If not, can you share the problem again with some screenshots? 

Badge +4

Hi @gabiservidone, thanks a lot.

I see the cross in selection boxes now.

However, I also have a scalar where I do not see this cross:

How can I empty the selection here?

(still testing in version 4.77 btw)

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Brn, found the same behaviour here. 

I will work with the WebUI team to resolve this issue, when it is done, we let you know!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Brn the solve will take a while to be available, but we do have a way around for the mean time. 

Click on the cell you want to empty, and press the delete on your keyboard. This will empty the value. 

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator