Solved

Label pie chart wedges

• 16 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I created a very simple pie chart using a parameter with one index with 2 elements, named “Actual and “Penalty”.

I was expected that the pie chart showed me the names “actual” and “penalty” inside the wedges, like shown in the article: https://documentation.aimms.com/webui/pie-chart-widget.html

I also tried an elementtextidentifier to the set I use, although I would expect this does not make sense since the element are already named.

I can’t find anything related in the pie diagram options or do I miss something?

icon

Best answer by Gertjan 16 October 2020, 13:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

I think this is what you expect; I simply created the identifier that you described and it indeed shows Actual and Penalty (as you expect). So not sure why it does not work for you. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Gertjan,

Thanks for the quick reply. This is exactly what I mean.

Hmm, perhaps my CSS file does something unexpected. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@Marc Wingender , if you add

?_aimms_only_asr=false

to the URL it will turn off all your custom CSS (in fact, it will turn off all Application Specific Resources). That could help as a quick test to see if there is possibly an issue in the AIMMS software or something custom you added.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator