- When logged in, click on your avatar image in the top right and click Settings.
- Go to the Profile picture field and click Edit.
- Locate the desired image on your computer and click Open.
- You can zoom and reposition the part of the image you want to appear in the frame. Then click Apply.
- Scroll to the bottom of Settings and click Save changes.
Change your profile avatar
You can add an image to your profile, known as an avatar. It will appear on your profile page and next to your user name when you post or reply.
Be the first to reply!
Already have an account? Login
Please use your business or academic e-mail address to register
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.