Skip to main content

It would be very useful if we could set the number of decimals per identifier in the webui tables, so we could have some columns with 0 and 2 decimals.

NewOn Backlog

Hi Arike! This is already in our backlog!

Hi, any update on when this is planned? Thx Joost

Hi All,

Like I tried to answer here, 

There is no progress yet on this feature. However, I want to assure you that this feature is indeed included in our Roadmap and is among the top priorities.

Thanks,
Madhu Krishnappa
AIMMS WebUI Product Owner

On BacklogIn Development

Hi All,

I wanted to update everyone that we're working on enhancing the Table widget with a new option editor. This update will enable support for per-identifier options, including "Show Units", "Decimal Places", “Display Domain”, "Visibility," and more.

I’ll keep you informed on the progress and let you know when this feature is released.

Thanks,
Madhu Krishnappa

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce that we now have support for controlling decimals per identifier in the table widget, along with several other enhancements. This was released with the WebUI Library AIMMS 24.11 version. You can find details about these updates in my product update post linked here.

As always, your feedback and suggestions are highly valued. We encourage you to explore the new features and share your thoughts with the community.

Thank You,

Madhu Krishnappa

In DevelopmentImplemented

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator