Solved

My AIMMS version 4.94.3.3 has just two solvers: CBC 2.9 and IPOPT 3.11

• 8 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Dear AIMMS team,

Trust you are doing well.

I recently installed AIMMS version 4.94.3.3 and I only found two solvers namely: CBC 2.9 and IPOPT 3.11. I tried adding more solvers to it through the solver configuration but proved abortive. How can I add the following solvers to the version.

Conopt, CPLEX, Baron, CP Optimizer, Gurobi, COPT, MINOS, ODH-CPLEX, OCTERATH, PATH, KNITRO, NETSOL. 

I have also attached the messages I am receiving. Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Patrick 9 May 2023, 09:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Dear AIMMS team,

Trust you are doing well.

I recently installed AIMMS version 4.94.3.3 and I only found two solvers namely: CBC 2.9 and IPOPT 3.11. I tried adding more solvers to it through the solver configuration but proved abortive. How can I add the following solvers to the version.

Conopt, CPLEX, Baron, CP Optimizer, Gurobi, COPT, MINOS, ODH-CPLEX, OCTERATH, PATH, KNITRO, NETSOL. 

I have also attached the messages I am receiving. Thank you. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Can you share the images again? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Here are the images. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi Lawrence,

Do you use the Community Edition?

If so, AIMMS Community Edition is an unrestricted AIMMS Developer license for anyone to use AIMMS at no charge. Experience extensive capabilities for model diagnostics, data connectivity, web application building and visualization, case management features, and more. AIMMS Community Edition includes access to the open source solvers CBC (for linear and mixed-integer problems), and IPOPT (for nonlinear problems), as well as the AOA solver (for mixed-integer nonlinear problems).

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator