As you know, we’ve been working on a new Widget framework and improvements to our widgets Option Editor. While doing so, we built a new Combination Chart widget.
The next release will likely include the following:
- Combination Chart (Beta Release)- In this initial version, the widget supports only data representation with Columns. This Chart widget includes improvements such as:
- The ability to control the ‘Number of Decimals’ and ‘Show/Hide Units’ per content.
- ‘Number of Decimals’ and ‘Show/Hide Units’ default options and these values are inherited across contents. These option values per content can be overridden with an explicit value.
- The ability to add the same content multiple times and slice each differently.
- Interactive Legend, with option to toggle it On/Off.
- Data labels, with option to toggle it On/Off.
- Option to control the number of visible Data categories within viewport through the introduction of a Horizontal scroll.
- The ability to set a chart sub-title and tiles for Axes.
- Add Widget Wizard - We have redesigned the experience of adding new widgets. We now start by providing the widget type input and then the name. Based on the widget type, you can provide the contents. Contents and other options for the widget can be configured through the option editor.
We hope these features bring value to your applications and further enhance your user experience.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments.