I'm happy to share the exciting work we've been developing for WebUI.
Improved user experience on the Table widget: To complement the recent Advanced Table Editing feature, we now provide:
- Improved navigation experience: Although arrow keys were already available for navigating to adjacent cells on the Table widget. We now support the following keys to provide a simple and natural Tabular data navigation experience. You can select a cell on the table widget and then apply the following keys.
* The “Home” key moves the focus to the leftmost cell in the current row.
* You can get focus to the first cell by pressing "Ctrl” + "Home" keys.
* You can get focus to the last cell by pressing "Ctrl" + "End" keys.
* By pressing "Ctrl" + "Left Arrow" keys, you can get focus onto the row’s leftmost cell.
* By pressing "Ctrl" + "Right Arrow" keys, you can get focus onto the row’s rightmost cell.
* By pressing "Ctrl" + "Up Arrow" keys, you can get focus onto the column’s topmost cell.
* By pressing "Ctrl" + "Down Arrow" keys, you can get focus onto the column’s bottommost cell.
- Improved block selection experience: To provide a simple and natural block selection experience for tabular data. The following keys are now supported by table widget.
* Block selection using Shift + Arrow keys combination.
* Block or scattered cells selection using Shift key + Mouse clicks combination.
- Workflow enhancements: Considering the AIMMS SCNav team's suggestions and customer feedback regarding the present Workflow (v1) feature. We expanded it to support sublevels and improved the UI designs. The Workflow specification index webui:: indexWorkflowPageSpec is extended with parentPageId property. Now, for any Workflow step, one can specify the PageId of its Parent Step as the parentPageId, which is subsequently displayed as a sub-level on the Workflow panel. We support upto 1 level of sub-levels. The Parent step's unfolding and folding state can also be persisted, making it available again when the WebUI is accessed later. Refer the documentation for more details.
We hope these features bring value to your application and further enhance your user experience.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments.