Skip to main content
Solved

Changing the data color in table regardless of being editable or not

• 27 June 2024
  • 3 replies

As you know, cell values are shown black when they are read-only and blue otherwise as given below.

I would like to be able to set a specific text color, regardless of whether it is read-only or not. I wonder if there is a way to do it?

P.S. I know we can change the background color in a cell with annotation but there are times where I need to change both the background color and the text color.

In the Contract Allocation example, I used background annotation, theme to change the font color when editing and a custom css to change the font when there are default data: https://how-to.aimms.com/Articles/383/383-contract-allocation.html

But more specific to your current problem, use this color variable to change from AIMMS blue to any other color you’d like: --color_text_edit-select-link

Hi @gabiservidone ,

Thanks, this information helps me to some extent, but what I really want is : you know we can give condition-based specific background color to cells by defining a string parameter and using it as annotation identifier. I am wondering if we have the same flexibility for text color in the cells.

Best,

Gorkem

Gotcha, yes, it is possible. As you know, for background annotation, the CSS code would be:

.annotation-reach-maximum {     background: red; }

To change the background and the font color using same annotation, the CSS code would be:

.tag-table .grid-viewport .annotation-reach-maximum {

background: red;

.cell-wrapper {

color: whitesmoke;

}

}

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator