Skip to main content
Solved

Help needed with WebUI

• 5 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi community,

Hope everyone is doing great.

This is the first time I work on a Web UI and I am struggling with certain configurations that should be straightforward. Would appreciate it if someone could help solve the following: 

See Image 1) When creating the table “Input Cost” the identifier names on the first column are not the same as in the parameters. How can I adjust them? I also want to change to zero decimals but cannot find how to do so.

See Image 2) How can I add units ($) to this chart and table? I tried creating a Quantity Identifier in AIMMS (backend), but then I cannot add it to the parameters nor to the chart.

See Image 3) How can I add the “Results” page to the Navigation?

See Image 4) In this chart, there are 4 series. In the totals toolbar of the configuration of the chart, I added the Total Sum. Now I would like to view only the Total, and disregard the original series’. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Felipe

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @felipebastarrica !

Your answers below:

See Image 1) When creating the table “Input Cost” the identifier names on the first column are not the same as in the parameters. How can I adjust them? I also want to change to zero decimals but cannot find how to do so.

You probably already have a .properties file under your project, you need to go under Main Project > WebUI > resourses and find the file. Once you found it, open search by the AIMMS identifiers you want to rename. Read more here: https://documentation.aimms.com/webui/webui/multi-language.html#project-specific-translations.  

See Image 2) How can I add units ($) to this chart and table? I tried creating a Quantity Identifier in AIMMS (backend), but then I cannot add it to the parameters nor to the chart.

For the pie chart, the units are already there, if you hover the slices, you should see the percentage number and the unit. For the table, you can show units activating this setting: 

See Image 3) How can I add the “Results” page to the Navigation?

You are using Workflow for the project navigation, to add a new page, you need to find the string parameter that holds your workflow settings and add it there. Read more here: https://documentation.aimms.com/webui/webui/workflow-panels.html#workflow-panels.

See Image 4) In this chart, there are 4 series. In the totals toolbar of the configuration of the chart, I added the Total Sum. Now I would like to view only the Total, and disregard the original series’. How can I do this?

Not sure I understand what you mean, but did you try pivoting your indexes? You can do it through the pivot tab. 

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator