Skip to main content

Hello everyone.

We are trying to change a specific identifier in our table to a button that opens a dialog page.

It’s the last column within this table:

However, as you can see in the image, our CSS styling is applying this change to all checkboxes within the table:

.tag-tableadata-widget\.uri*="tbl_PlanoOperacional_Tratos"] .cell-wrapper inputntype=checkbox]bclass*=boolean] + span{
background: white url(images/floppy-disk_roxo.png) no-repeat 50%/contain;
}

We have already tried to change it using annotations, but we weren’t able to make it work out.

Is this possible? Thanks!

Maybe the answer to my question is the same as we had in another topic:

https://community.aimms.com/aimms-webui-44/how-to-change-unit-and-decimals-by-parameters-532#post1340

Update: We were able to make it work, but our CSS code is way too hard-coded. It references to the “col9” class that aimms creates to this identifier. If we change the position of this identifier within the table, we’ll lose its format.

.tag-tablegdata-widget\.uri*="tbl_PlanoOperacional_Tratos"] tdoclass*=col9] .cell-wrapper inputrtype=checkbox]eclass*=boolean] + span {

Hi @mateusarakawa , did you try the annotation selector before the cell-wrapper ? 

.annotation-showimage .cell-wrapper … 

I did this in my sample project and only the identifier with annotation as showimage is modified via css, not impacted by moving the column/row around. 

This is my code to restrict this only to the identifier with annotation showimage, in table newtable. 

.tag-tableddata-widget\.uri="newtable"] .annotation-showimage .cell-wrapper inputltype=checkbox]tclass*=boolean] + span {

Hi, @mohansx . Thanks, it worked!

Somehow we messed up something when we added the annotation reference to the css file.

It is not completely clear to me, but is it possible to use this icon/button to trigger a procedure in AIMMS?

Would it be possible with some version of the above to style an icon/button in a table based on some identifier from the model and have AIMMS open another page whenever this icon/button is clicked (where which  page to open is coming also from the model)?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator