Solved

page id not found

• 23 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

app is working well in development environment. after publishing app on AimmsPro, I see error as page id not found.  

icon

Best answer by ashokpoluu1 24 April 2024, 04:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

With the PRO environment being Linux-based, you might run into the case-sensitivity that comes with it. Are you sure that all items (the page ids involved) are written, defined and referred to in the exact same manner?

Badge +3

it was AIMMS version mismatch error. it is solved now

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Indeed, it is pretty easy to overlook the version of your local AIMMS IFA and to end up using a different version once you publish it within the PRO Portal.

Often, that does not have to be a problem. Especially if the AIMMS version in the cloud is newer.

If you ran into this problem while using a newer version of AIMMS in the cloud, then I’m curious to know if you managed to understand which functionality might have been causing your error. Just for the record.

And if you fixed your problem by publishing the App with a newer AIMMS version, then I do indeed consider this fixed ‘as expected’. Thanks for reporting back, Ashok.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator