Skip to main content

I have a table in WebUI which can be filtered through the table. The user can interact with the table to select rows associated with certain plants, for example. I would then like the user to be able to select a button to automatically check a check box for the visible rows. There could be many rows and selecting each row individually is not desired. 

How, in WebUI, can I tell which rows are visible after the user applies filters?

Hi @robb

Could you clarify what you mean by filtering on the table? Are you referring to user-applied filters like this 

or data filtering through slicing and other methods?

I’d like to bring your attention to the block editing support on the table. This feature allows you to make a block selection of checkboxes and then use the Ctrl+Space key to toggle the values (select or unselect them).

Thanks,
Madhu Krishnappa

Your screen shot is exactly what I meant - user-applied filters. I did look into block selection and I think that will work for us. I think it would be valuable to know, in the aimms programming, which rows are available after user-applied filters, but for now, block selection will be fine.

Thank you for your reply.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator