Our Standard Workshops have gone virtual to accommodate the needs of our customers. They will take place over 4 half days. These hands-on workshops are led by a member of our support team and are geared to help you to make immediate use of the advanced productivity tools and features in AIMMS. We are pleased to announce new dates and session topics below:
June 22 – 25
4 mornings, CEST - exact time to be determined
Trainer: Arthur d’Herbemont
July 13 – 16
4 mornings or afternoons PDT - exact time to be determined
Trainer: Mohan Chiriki
This training is free if you hold a subscription to a Developer’s License.
If you don’t have a license and you would like to join, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to request more information.
In this training we will tell you a bit about the history of AIMMS (the company). But this training will mostly be about learning you the basics of AIMMS:
- How to build your first AIMMS application,
- How to start using the WebUI,
- How to deploy your model (on AIMMS PRO, AIMMS Cloud Platform),
- How to import data into your model and, of course,
- How to solve it.
- How to set up a connection with your database,
- How to debug your models, and
- How to set up some common/often used procedures.
To register, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Company Name
- June 22 – 25 or July 13 – 16
- License number
We hope to see you there!