Learn to use AIMMS Inventory Planning in our new 2-hour course
About 35% of respondents in our recent survey said that inventory optimization is a strategic priority for their organization. If you’re looking to improve this capability, we invite you to discover AIMMS Inventory Planning in our new course.
AIMMS Inventory Planning is an off-the-shelf application that provides a visualization of inventory health and uncovers where your exposed areas exist. The application allows you to easily change parameters and create new scenarios which can be easily compared. For instance, you can use it to:
- Evaluate service level, overall stock level or safety stock changes.
- Discover opportunities to reduce inventory and potential service vulnerabilities.
- Calculate requirements for spares or MRO Inventory.
- Visualize the inventory impact of your network design decisions, and understand the consequences of different service level choices when used in combination with AIMMS Network Design.
You’ll get a 30-minute demo at the start of the training. If you’re looking for a quick overview, watch this short video.
What you’ll learn
Our 2-hour training teaches you to calculate inventory requirements at stock holding locations and calculate an estimate of in-transit or WIP inventory between stock holding locations for any given network design. Additionally, you will explore inventory requirements at stock holding locations for spare parts to support the expected failures of a given installed base.
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Determine your optimal inventory levels and compare them with current, on-hand-inventory to check your inventory health and assess safety stock targets for S&OP.
- Model datasets in Data Navigator that feed directly into Inventory Planning.
Plus, you’ll get certified in the use of the app!