Event

AIMMSFEST POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE

• 29 January 2020
  • 0 replies
AIMMSFEST POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE
Userlevel 4
Badge

!! UPDATE !!

We are saddened to inform you that AIMMSFEST will no longer take place on April 3, 2020, due to the uncertain expansion of the coronavirus. The wellbeing of our community always comes first, and unfortunately this means steering away from our original plan to connect in person next month.

To decide whether or not to join AIMMSFEST, under these circumstances, is a decision we don’t want to ask from our community. In the meantime, we are looking into activities that do not require travel which we could potentially host on April 3. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to meeting you in the near future. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sending you our best wishes,

Kim Meijer
AIMMS Marketing EMEA

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Experience the power of the AIMMS Community live and in person

APRIL 3, 2020 | 10 AM - 6 PM | AMSTERDAM, NL

It's my pleasure to invite you to AIMMSFEST, a new speed networking event for the AIMMS community taking place in Amsterdam on Friday, April 3rd, 2020. This is the 5th consecutive year we organize an event to bring the wider AIMMS community together. As a direct result of attendees' feedback from previous years, we rebranded what you know as the AIMMS Summit into AIMMSFEST.

What's different this time around? The event will focus on speed networking and smaller group sessions, where you can share learnings and ideas on topics of your choice. 

Keep an eye on this page to learn more about the program. We will keep it updated leading up to the event.  

Ready to sign up? Yes, take me to registration page

Questions? Feel free to ask!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching on our documentation pages:

AIMMS Developer & PRO | AIMMS How-To | AIMMS SC Navigator